The aim and objective of the Organization is as follows:
1. To work for the Technical & Educational upliftment of the students in the Research & Development field.
2. To establish, promote, set up & run, , Research Center for the students pursuing for thus field by seeking proper permission from the concerned Govt. authorities and departments.
3. To undertake developmental activities independently or in collaboration with other organization.
4. To provide internship for bright & intelligent student for attaining higher standards in the field of Research & Development.
5. To print publishing, sell or distribute books, journals, magazines, periodical newsletter / paper and other publication on no profit no loss basis for the promotion of the organization.
6. To arrange, manage & organize training workshop, seminar & conferences for promoting the culture of research initiative in students.
7. To establish and manage various kinds of Educational, Vocational, Industrial, Research and Training institutions to introduce and develop the professional course and also to arrange / provide all kinds of educational facilities to the students, research scholars, scientists, trainees and to other needy candidates.8. To establish, manage, and develop such out of school activity-centers for the students like technical tour.
9. To conduct research in different field and other disciplines on the different subjects relating to Educational Development.
10. To conduct training classes on the basis of courses designed by the Research & Analysis Directorate of the Organization.,
11. To start/run the various managements & other experimental professional courses.
12. To construct, alter, maintain all or any part of the property/building convenient for purpose of the attainment of the Organization’s subjects.
13. To purchase / acquire land for industries, schools, Technical Training Center, museums, research Centre and other establishments and to construct buildings thereon.
14. All the incomes, earnings, movable / immovable properties of the organization shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of organization’s aim and objectives only as set forth in the Memorandum of the organization and no profit, thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any other manner whatsoever to the present or past members of the organization or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members.
15.No member of the society shall have any personal claim on any moveable or immovable properties of the society or make any profits, whatsoever, by virtue of this membership.
• Interact with national and local Research persons and scientists
• On-going Research participation & experience.
• Attend the International and National conference and other events conducted by AATWRI with 50% fee concession.
• Can join as an organizer in an event organized by AATWRI.
The Governing body of the Org shall have the powers to expel/terminate a member or / and member from the membership of the above Organization on the following reasons:
I. On his/ her death,
ii. On his/ her written resignation,
iii. If he/she is found to be involved in any anti-social activity.
iv. If he/she is found guilty by the Governing Body by means of anti-propaganda of the activities of society.
v. If he/ she is adjudged by a competent court of law to be a criminal offender or unsound mind.
vi. If he/she fails to pay the subscription of contributions for three months from the due date.
vii. If he/ she has not attended three consecutive meetings without proper intimation to the society.
viii. If he/she disregards the Rules and Regulations or the decisions of the Governing Body.
ix. If five (or more than five) members of the society make a written complaint against any member the Governing Body of the society is authorized to take the decision of terminating of such member from the membership of the Organization.
I. The reason of termination/ cessation from the membership of the Org shall be communicated to the member concerned.
II. A member expelled from the membership of the Org, shall have no right to enjoy the “Rights & Privileges” mentioned in clause above in the Rules & Regulations.
All and every member of the org:
I. Shall be entitled to participate in the meetings cultural, conference of various organization, and educational functions and other lawful gatherings, called/ arranged by the Org.
ii. Have right to collect the identity card after depositing the required/prescribed fee (fixed by the Governing Body).
iii. The governing body members have one vote each.
Every member of the Org shall:
I. Administer the oath of the office and loyalties to the Org and/or its constitution.
ii. Attend the General Body meetings.
iii. Give the necessary information to the society pertaining to any matter which is necessary to be known by the society.
iv. Not indulge in activities which are prejudicial to the interest of the Rules & Regulations of the Organization.
v. The Board of Directors members have the authority to nominate President, Vice President, Secretary, Joint Secretary and Treasurer.
Designed by Tech Decorator